WBT 0.49% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-1770

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2899
    what will happen today . . who knows . . the market is its own beast. but here is what i do know (imo)

there are now an extra 7 . . or was it 8 million shares that have been accumulated over last few mths that have now been transferred to funds. those shares will not be traded anytime soon. i.e. tigh register got tighter!!. if anything those funds will look to / need to acquire more as wbt market cap grows so they reflect the index

what i also know from yesterday is that the market had a prrfect 10% pull back from prev high . . 7.60 to 6.85 . . and at that point yes it prob triggered a few srop losses but it also bounced hard on what i presume were conditional buys . . tells me demand is there if the share price pulls back so some strong support. that support seemed to find its way happily back to 7.20 plus or minus

whats next . .

asx 300 demand as we head to rebalancing there in a few weeks

growing awareness with USA roadshow

big presentation in europe 14-16th march that will show reram performing to all previouspy indicated metrics (this is huge)

raft of pending announcments including some massive ones before half yr as spelled out in ISA roadshow presso.

so what will today hold . . who knows the market is its own ugly beast . . but what does this year hold = 2023 HUGE banner year for wbt. so woth that, what today brings i dont actually care.

hold on to yoir shares . . imo
    Last edited by Harmattom: 01/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.