WBT 0.00% $2.28 weebit nano ltd

Oh dear ... not another all time high. Now I have to buy an even...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1394

Oh dear ... not another all time high. Now I have to buy an even more expensive bottle of red. Anyone know where I can get a good deal on Grange or Hill of Grace? After that I'll have to start looking at some decent French reds ... something like this perhaps?

Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France

The most expensive French wine is also the most expensive wine in the whole world. Its plush price tag seems justified given that the wine connoisseur Domaine Romanee-Conti also known as DRC consistently commands the highest prices in the world of wine. It is also opined to be the most perfect burgundy. This classy Pinot Noir is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after wines around, despite its elevated price tag. At a Sotheby's auction in New York, a bottle of 1945 Romanee-Conti sold for an unheard-of $558,000, smashing the Sotheby’s estimate of $32,000.

Average price: $20,042

Coby must have given one helluva of a presentation last night in the USA. Today's action again epitomises why we long termers say ... "You are out of this stock at your peril." What a stock ... and we still ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Not financial advice ... my opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $426.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.26 $481.2K 211.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3579 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 6283 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.