WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

I have had family follow my lead and lose money before. I was...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I have had family follow my lead and lose money before. I was always upfront with them that I will tell them what I am thinking, and that they then make their own decisions. If someone close to me is following my advice I always make sure i let them know if my sentiment has changed and I am thinking about selling. Basically if they are losing, chances are I am feeling the same pain so it tends not to cause too much trouble. As others have mentioned you have to be careful about who you tell, but I have found that if I keep them informed about my position across the whole journey, I tend not to have too many issues. its when they complain about a stock and you so, "oh I got out of that ages ago" that the trouble starts.

On a side note, that dud taught me a lot about the importance of the right management. It helped me see early on the potential of Weebit, so i have chalked up my losses to education expenses. The only down side was convincing those who followed me last time, that this time was different. I must admit I did do a harder sell on them this time around, probably because I felt bad about the previous advice and I knew if Weebit made me rich and I didn't drag them along (even if it was kicking and screaming) that I would never hear the end of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.