WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-2389

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Moetan , other than Weebit , which is just too exceptional on so many levels not to talk about , and share the knowledge that this opportunity exists ..
    Other than that I only shared one other tip on an oiler to my brother in law , who lost , as out I did but only a little he said , and he has recouped that loss in bucket loads so far on Weebit .
    As I said Weebit Nano is an exception for me , I didn't really start spreading the word in my daily life ( not the Weebit forum ) so to speak until after the $1.70 raise ,
    Everybody I have spoken to now would be in the green ( on paper ) and everybody I have told other than my family members , (who I gave money to , to finance their purchases )
    I emphasised the opportunity and to do the research , where to research and that it was then their decision , not mine to invest , as it was their money at risk .
    Leading the horse to water so to speak , but their choice to drink .
    I won't lie I have had some worrying times , it's gravitated between $2 and $4 for over 2 years , but that money I originally gave to famiily members is now coming back to me since price has doubled from their buy in , they have a nice piece of Weebit now and I have the satisfaction that I have made a lot of people happier in their lives financially and with a far brighter future financially than they otherwise would of had .
    There are only a few ways to make real money in this world , share market is a big one but most people are scared because they hear the horror stories and fear the unknown .
    If you were take the leap of faith into a company on the share market right now with how this company is set up , I think you would be hard pressed to find a better first time investment in the share market than Weebit Nano , and to just spread the word and tell people this exists as an opportunity, isn't such a scary thing if done in the right way . Would I do it with any other stock from here on in , probably not .
    Weebit is the exception.
    Aimo
    And as I tell everybody , do your own research , it's your money , not mine .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.