WBT 3.79% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-2423

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    I know we have close to 180 million shares on the register , but what I often wonder about with Weebit is , and especially now , what the actual pool of shares is (the float ) if you like of what shareholders are either going to risk in a trade or are happy to offload at these prices , thinking they have made unbelievable gains .
    I can't think that pool is very big considering the mindset of many especially long term holders on here , and if you research the company the quality that runs through it and the bluest of blue sky potential.
    This is really turning into a get some if you can and hold them situation , more than a , it's had an amazing run , let's lock in some profits situation I believe .
    Once announcements drop , that certainty that comes in with contracts and then revenue is going to make holders hold even tighter , and that pool is going to shrink even smaller , so what do the big boys do then to get a piece ?
    They have to pay up .. and they will ..
    If you think we've had a great run so far , I don't think you have seen the real rise just yet , and that is one you will certainly want to be a part of .
    So much more excitement to come , hold on .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.