WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-2447

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Mate , i can certainly relate to life getting in the way , with two girls 5 and 2 , school runs and working , im envious of those with time to trade .
    Had $10 ,000 available to me this morning and watched the screen intently to try to find a good buy in price ,
    Man in that opening few minutes Weebit moves around like a yoyo . I had a feeling Weebit would come down early from its high after such a good run , but cant watch the screen long enough to capture absolute low.
    Certainly didn't stay there long .. Was happy getting the parcel i wanted for $8.50.
    It certainly is a weird feeling buying again after almost 2 years of no trading or buying Weebit and finding that $10,000 only gets you just over 1000 shares in your portfolio ..but i can see one day in a few years , maybe a bit more , where 100 shares will be worth $10,000 and that will definitely be a time where it wont be so painful to shed a few hundred .
    Do you trade with your own funds , or do you trade T2 , using your Weebit shares as collateral ?
    Just curious as i know following your posts you have built from a very low starting base ...it's very impressive .
    I'm looking forward to the big gains Weebit will afford me in the future and then the possibility of doing a similar thing to you ,but only trading in Weebit shares on margin, keeping my core parcel and trying to add to it.
    Have done that in the past with a lot of success and it sure was exciting.
    and yes im very well enjoying the fruits of 7 odd years of patience and finally being on the right horse after 30 years in the market .
    It's exciting to think ..this is just the start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.