WBT 0.22% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-2466

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Very valid concerns and your right we should be able to discuss on this site. I don't profess to be an expert in IT so only have a basic understanding at best. I do rely on the commentary of Coby (our CEO) a lot which in the case of any other company I would consider dangerous as usually CEO's can't be trusted, but having been invested since 2018 I have grown to trust him.
    From his commentary the only real options in reram are tsmc and us. I don't know about the other options you mention, but I assume they are difficult or expense or both to manufacture so have not been able to penetrate in the market.

As I see it, weebit is unique in this space as it has no exotic materials and can easily (as much as you can say that with fabs) be implemented without re tooling. The other options you mention have not been able to displace flash, because I assume there are some parameters where flash is a better option. As far as I know Wbt has better than flash in every way including cost which makes it a no brainer.
    From the beginning these guys have developed a tech that the industry thought couldn't be done (siox reream). The only logical reason to do something your industry thinks is not possible is because the rewards will be huge.

I believe our product will be superior to all others and cheaper. I base my belief off the calibre of board and management weebit has, which still astounds me to this day. Every day I thank my lucky stars that these guys decided the asx was the place to list.

In short I don't have the tech knowledge to present to you the reason why I have total faith we will dominate, but in true Australian style I will refer to the castle and say "its the vibe" I get with these guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.