WBT 2.98% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

Hi Harma............... they are coming...10 ...plus more...

1. 5,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Hi Harma............... they are coming...

10 ...plus more -----one I like is the security aspect, especially when we see evidence of increased attacks. :-

And of course a benefit that seems to miss a lot of discussion:-
    To those who will be using the disc/system - and possibly most that are not tech savvy the 'SECURITY' is an eye catching BENEFICIAL item. Who would not want this 'disc' in their computer system. Has any other disc manufacturer stated such a benefit I have not observed nor read anything about it.
    Designed for Security

Weebit ReRAM demonstrates significant security-related advantages, enabling it to better protect its content from hacking attacks, and making it more difficult to reverse engineer.

Unlike floating gate devices such as flash, ReRAM does not use any charges or other particles, so it is more difficult to sense or change its internal state using electron beams. ReRAM is also immune to electromagnetic fields, enabling it to easily withstand magnetic attacks. In addition, because the ReRAM bit cell is deeply embedded between two metal layers integrated at the back-end-of-line (BEOL), it is more immune to optical (laser) attacks. Lastly, careful design of Weebit ReRAM cells and associated control logic allow it to perfectly balance its power profile when reading its content, making it more immune to power analysis hacking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.