WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-2724

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Oh there's always a bigger fish!
    Not unusual human behaviour to say "I told you so!"
    Compassion allows one to meet a person where they are found. Different folks and different strokes. Imagine the spread of knowledge and experience across an HC forum such as this . Now imagine if that knowledge could be gained by all willing to learn.
    "if you don't know exactly what you're doing stay out of stock market!"
    - hmmm. That's one persons opinion . Seems insular and condescending, certainly not compassionate and supportive.
    7 years ago I didn't know what I was doing and now I'm $1.5M better off for it. If I continue my success I'll have pocketed and extra $25M before retirement. ( hahaha look who's counting chickens ! )
    I'm often amazed by the knowledge of posters on HC and grateful for it. You can definitely learn here. When I have knowledge I have been able to share it . Currently I still need to learn more on semiconductors , fabrication , implementation , So I keep quiet . I can be more helpful when a stock is more medical. There is also much more for me to learn and understand in "sophisticated" operators. I have time though. . . Pretty sure though that if I had knowledge of such things Id be sharing it with you
    Don't be put off by "clever clog" types. Work on getting more knowledge and trade accordingly.
    There no HC poster here doing so well that they have stopped trying to make more money. No one that can see all the moves and trades with perfect predicative accuracy. Such a person would be infinitely wealthy, and, i imagine, more compassionate and grateful with their good fortune.
    Enjoy the weekend peeps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.