WBT 0.77% $1.93 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-2968

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Big drop today, I haven't read all the stories but by the amount of likes on posts, many are not happy, some are here to save us and others are here to show their Bigbit nanos to everyone. Haha.

Seriously though, there is a lot of fear going around. Unfortunately large instos are no doubt heavily influenced by the banking news of late. Very concerning indeed if we are being sensible here. This is what happens when irresponsible governments poo themselves and shower economies with billions of $$$ and banks get greedy and equally irresponsible.

And so, this may continue, and so, pull your cash out and put it somewhere 'safe' right...! A perplexing issue and clearly many holders are not willing to wait around and see. Fair enough, esp if money is needed.

On the other end of the scale a simple question is needed. Do you fear a Weebit failure(any part)? This seems to hinge on the following points for mine.

1. Will we move to the 'formal player' in the game status with Skywater qualification? (=customers + rev)

2. Will we secure a formal deal with a tier 1 fab? (=a mad future)

We can only go off the info we have and past performance. Unless this is some kind of sinister scheme, then the strike rate is almost flawless bar the covid disruption.

Will we have another disruption impacting points 1 or 2? Not with 40mil in the bank ready to burn and certainly not whilst governments keep bloody bailing out useless business and banks. No failure here only continues to see people given money to spend.

Sometimes I wouldn't mind either which way the economy goes. Be careful what you wish for right?

Wrong, I am optimistic that useful will always be sustainable, and so I hold long, regardless of economy direction, this is a boon. Consider this in 3 years.

We were all doing the same back in 2017+ and nothing has changed... well that is bs, dyor and go find out.

My opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
-0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $364.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.05 $1.93 $1.615M 818.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6900 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.