WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-3037

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    Obviously you are very new to WBT and have no knowledge of the background of both Dadi and Coby.
    Coby was brought in as he knows how to build companies and more importantly a loyal following of shareholders that stay for the long term.
    That is what gives the company stability and growth.
    It has always been at the forefront of both Coby and Dadi to support us shareholders and only carry out CR's where absolutely necessary to progress the company with minimal dilution so that when we are generating an income we will profit greatly through dividends.
    We are now at a stage where the company I believe has been overwhelmed by the response of potential clients and FAB's wanting our technology.
    The demand to supply and to develop at greater speed and process future clients requests as quick as we can by employing the best engineers we can find to be able to ramp up possible designs for the potential clients does require a large injection of capital quickly so that we can progress more quickly but also with greater strength and depth in the company.
    This CR and the drop in the SP is absolutely just a minor drop and if you can project as to what the SP and the income of the company could be in the next 2-3 years will be with dividend payouts then you will realize that this CR is pocket change. and the SP is only a reflection of what is happening globally economically.
    In regards to leaks for this CR I am extremely sure that the integrity of the company HAS NOT leaked any information but possible that it was leaked by others that have been issued the information under confidence in preparation of a public announcement.
    I have been with this company for 7 years now and it is the only company on the ASX that I have total respect for.
    Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.