WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

I have been a holder for over 3 years and have seen quiet a few...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    I have been a holder for over 3 years and have seen quiet a few up's and down. I had bought WBT under a $ and continued to buy when they did credit raise's.

I don't know why anyone would even feel this is a bad outcome . First of all raising money even my profitable companies in todays macroeconomic has been a big challenge and not only in Australia around the globe . Companies are laying off people and here we are hiring people .

Extremely rare to see a company having zero revenue and still having people/ companies putting there money in. Hence credit raise is a stamp in the credibility and the value the BOD has within the market .

Yes who so ever would have bought at $8 or who owns WBT would be thinking why didn't i sold and could have bought more today - bottom line is you cannot time the market all the time . My experience has been it's easy to buy a portion of a company but extremely difficult to sell it as we tend to be emotionally involved thinking what the price will be .

So again this raise is a positive think for people who think like that . If you don't have it in you to be part of the journey sell it when you make profit and move on to next adventure.

The share price will surely be back to its high but when no one knows.

We have the best BOD and above all we have an incredible shareholder who have been with the company in think and thin times a rare occurrence for a zero revenue company .
    Last edited by Drifter16: 25/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.