WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-3317

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2835
    hey HotCopper crew . . calling in to to say hi at this milestone point of spp closing.

i get the feeling that this SPP is going to be very well supported. WBT board (in support of existing shareholders) will not scale back imo. they have no reason to scale back and will want to support existing holders with what was a messy insto raise. Once this SPP closes, hold on tight for the rest of 2023 as WBT will enjoy a run of company making announcements.

you might be tempted to flip your spp allocation for a quick 10 or 15% gain, but (imo) the few dollars you will make in that transaction will be nothing with what the next 6 mths, 1 yr, 3 yrs can give you.

have my own account plus 3 x kids and applied for full allocation in all . . when a deal like this comes along, you find the money to make it happen.

on the immediate horizon:
    1. full qualification with skywater
    2. first customer / revenue with skywater
    3. conformed start of 22nm qualification with GF
    4. imo high liklihood of samsung coming on board
    5. auto qualification soon after . . then potentially GF / GM announcement
    6. confirmation of 'small discreet' market penetration / customer.

as i type sell queue is down to 120k shares. the shorters and fear mongerers have got all the shares they will at these levels. smart holders with tighter grips left in this range so watch the move up happen as demand for shares grows with the impending news flow.

wbt for the win.

hold on tight.

see you all again when another big milestone moment arrives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.