WBT 1.67% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Will be interesting to see the auction this arvo. Over 10...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Will be interesting to see the auction this arvo. Over 10 million went through WBT today, and it isnt all traders, I think there are some big positions being taken and plenty of shorters covering. Along my longer term holding, I couldnt resist picking up some this afternoon as traders close out positions and will continue doing so into the pre-CSPA. What a day! Hard to take my eyes off this one. Tbh I think it is alot safer to trade this one as if you get caught out, just holding is likely to reward patient traders, the long term trend is very solid, and if you must comment on fundamentals, the tech has the potential to be revolutionary with some price sensitive catalysts in the near term. Also, very solid and loyal shareholder base which is rare in my experience. Cant see shorters being able to maintain sell pressure because of the low free float and there is an absence of other major sellers because sentiment is long and speccies with strong upside potential are seen as inflation hedges, which are critical to a portfolio in the current macro environment. Just my 2 pennies. Have an amazing weekend and enjoy todays auction!
    Last edited by holdem77: 05/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.040(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.41 $2.46 $2.33 $1.257M 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 33263 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.