WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-3679

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Thank you. Mature response.

I stand by what I said.

Funny how people jump to conclusions about my strategy.

I have a long term view, but I make short term trades along the way, because over two decades of experience has taught me that spikes are followed by pullbacks in the majority of cases. Recently re-entered at $4.80 or so. Love the company, love the management. Hope it goes to $50 and you all make a lot of money and get some Crumpet.

If there's a spike following an announcement, I'm just saying that I will sell. I didn't say the company is no good because of that. Those are two different things. I'm trying to add some balance to the forum so that inexperienced people don't listen to people who promote excessive FOMO.

Anything can happen (and has happened). We are in the midst of several uncertainties including war, inflation, BRICS possibly gearing up to devalue the American dollar.... and those factors are bigger than WBT's sensational fundamentals.

I've been around long enough to see Rio Tinto fall more than 70%, which resulted in many retirees jumping off bridges. Broken Chair has been around even longer.

"the small man thinks about how he can make money today, the big man thinks about how he can avoid losing".

Be the big man, trendsetters.
    Last edited by FatoftheLand: 06/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.