WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-3828

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    Good on you Pata , well done mate .
    The companies future success is there for all to see now , but you have to live and put food on the table in the meantime . Your method seems to be working .
    I'm personally just working as hard as I can ( that's my method ) , to pay my current debts , so I don't have to draw down on my holdings , which to me are my retirement funds .
    Delayed gratification .
    Easy to say , harder to put in to practice , but in watching that recent promo video , I saw the first one before being pulled ..and everyone jumped on the mistake .
    What struck me more about it than that though, is how many attributes this technology covers ..
    speed , less power, security, cost to produce , ease of production , radiation tolerant , less masks , easy to integrate , heat tolerant , automotive internet of things . etc... etc ..
    It boggles the mind when you watch that several times over and over .. how good this technology and company actually is ..
    How fortunate are we to be part owners in it ?
    Revenue though ??
    There's no revenue yet , it can't be priced ??
    Research .. follow the bread crumbs ..
    Lol .. common sense will tell you it's coming , and income will flow into this company like rivers of honey , liquid gold .
    Because that is what we as shareholders are holding imo , liquid gold ..
    Don't let them go people , trust your instincts ,it's just a matter of time .
    These things (Weebit Shares) are precious as .. .
    Aimo

And Pata , good luck with your method mate , hope it keeps winning for you .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.