WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-4217

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Best way around it is a technical approach with a wide stop loss. Calculating the right position size by taking into account ADR (as well as portfolio risk as a %), combined with a scientifically based entry is the only way to help in getting around sophisticated algorithms I think. Buy and hold requires a great deal of research but also luck - the longer you're in a position the higher the chance of an adverse move against you (like a market wide displacement that happens every few years, or some intrinsic change inside of the business).

The bigger the stock and more liquid it is the less likely you'll be undone, but with less risk comes less potential for compounded gains. This end of the spec market requires some experience to invest in I am learning, but it is the place to be to grow an account quickly if time is a variable you're trying to mitigate. Combining a high growth rate approach with a more risk focused (risk management) systematic approach (Tom Basso), is where I am focusing my efforts as we step into what seems to be a new bull market.

I think we're getting close to a period where everything just goes up - the signs of strength in the new leaders feels confirmed and it wont be long before all the boats are lifted. The last couple of years have been the time to get your ducks in a row.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.