WBT 0.00% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

There are few things I would like share to your commentsPeople...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    There are few things I would like share to your comments

• People who are selling at current SP are not necessarily losing (unless they bought at high $7.0), they may be taking profit who may have bought at last year at $2.0 or much earlier, they may be selling to compensate their losses from other shares as this is almost end of FY.
    • The WBT management will not delay a single minute as soon as they have results and commercial contract on their hand, however it will be management strategy to make priority announcement on Tier 1 commercial deal or 130nm high temperature endurance test.
    • Not everything that WBT can control, there are things that they need to listen to Skywater and also with Tier 1 foundries for temperature endurance test.
    • I believe WBT management must be discussing what is the best deal for WBT and its shareholders when choosing Tier 1 options (Choice between NIVEDIA, Samsung, Intel etc... )
    • In my opinion, it is better to delay few days or week or month to get best deal than rushing. The SP will do what market decides, in March 2020 the SP was below $0.30, in October 2022 the SP was below $2.0, in March 2023 the SP was $8.85, today it is $6.15 and tomorrow it will be different.
    • Don't panic when you're trusting ground breaking technology, trust your instinct and WBT management and if you think WBT is not for you, sell out and move as there could be much better revenue generating company that you may like
    • My 2 cents only, DYOR before your buy and sell decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.