WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

Hi Waiks,I feel your pain mate, but stick with it. I would...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi Waiks,

I feel your pain mate, but stick with it. I would suggest that like me, you can see where this company can go and it is well north of where we are at now. Even though we see the big picture, it doesn't mean we can skip the journey though. No matter how good a company is, it will never go up in a straight line. Watching big falls in a short period of time is hard, but we also see big gains in short periods of time too.

One thing that I have found that helps me with these big falls is to rewind 12 months. This time last year the price was around $2.52. Now back then, if someone said to me in 12 months you will be upset when the price drops below $5 I would have laughed at them, yet here we are. When we see the big picture and know where it will go, its easy to think that the all time high should be our base. But if we step back and think 12 months ago we were $2.52, so just under $5 today is not too bad.

In relation to the current drop, I cant help but feel its Fred dumping his stock. I don't have any evidence of that, but it is plausible due to him leaving with no notice. For me that is a short term problem, as soon he will have nothing left to dump. I don't believe there are any fundamental reasons with the company to be worried about at this stage. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.