WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

If anyone has been considering investing in Weebit, or you were...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    If anyone has been considering investing in Weebit, or you were thinking about selling, please DYOR, but if you only rely on HC, read the HC posts from over the weekend. They are some of the best posts for several months because they are based on fact, well considered views based on quality research.

It seems that when the share price is falling, like it did recently from $7.70 to $5, HC gets overloaded with negative posts from people annoyed that they are out of the money. These posts typically have no facts behind them and are nothin more than a whinge and moan.

I'm not against hearing bad news. I don't believe we should only hear positive news on HC. The negative nellie's will jump on me for saying this, but, give me the well rearched, well constructed, fact based HC posts like the ones from over the weekend, any day. Just so happens that these have been very positive posts. Why? Because the facts all point to Weebit being on the right path to becoming a very successful company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.44
Change
-0.060(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $460.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.55 $2.42 $1.211M 488.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2238 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 6688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.