WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-4839

1. 1,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Shorters need to be able to buy back the share they sell that they do not own. They also need someone willing to loan them the shares to short. They only short when they think they can buy back at a lower price. That would be when they don't expect any news will catch them out. If they think there are ready buyers to pick up their volume they go elsewhere.
    WBT are forecasting a deal this year. If they take their ASX governance responsibilities seriously, that would mean they can face up to ASX/ASIC saying "how come" if it doesn't eventuate. They made a point of ensuring that we know they are taking governance issues seriously.
    SO, while any shorters may influence the price from time to time, the VOLUME today indicates there are plenty of buyers around who think they can see a bargain or at least, a trading opportunity.
    IMO we are just seeing different folks with different views on the right price for a tech stock that is yet to earn significant revenue.
    On the other hand,WBT have said there will be revenue in 2023.
    So who is likely to be more right, those buying, selling or watching(holding)?
    The market only reflects the view of those active today.
    If you are holding like me, the market is a sideshow until i see a reason to sell. That hasn't arrived, and may not for a long time and at a much higher price.
    IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.