WBT 4.74% $2.01 weebit nano ltd

The BOD raised @ $5 as they thought it was a fair price at the...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    The BOD raised @ $5 as they thought it was a fair price at the time.

Correct me if Im wrong but we have had automotive qualification @ 125c and Skywater since then.

Coby came across and fronted retail holders, he is moving as quickly as the market will allow. It sounded like there are multiple irons in the fire across multiple foundries and IDMS. The geo political mess that is China and Taiwan has to play into our hands in time.

This is a pre revenue start up with what would seem to be a great future, its a sit, hold and wait. If this was de risked then the price would be $10+ and the big end of town would be all over it.

There are some pretty bullish posters on here but there is also the shorters that see it differently at this stage no one is wrong, in fact the shorter have the advantage.

Reading between the lines during the preso they have something on the boil they are just not quite there..

I just hope the SP does not get punished to badly by shortsighted retail investors, panic selling is going to help on one other than the ones picking up well pricing shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
-0.100(4.74%)
Mkt cap ! $379.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.01 $1.028M 507.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16321 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 1522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.