WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-5266

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    It doesn’t matter how they do it , it a loophole to protect the elite wealthy , remember they made the rules , everyone on here is copping it in the rear and they’re all sitting around the round table laughing at us all , the same goes with all the Government’s in the world corruption to it’s max and laws made by the corruptors . Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows exactly what’s going on , it’s even written in a book for all to see and read , but here we are bitching about it ! YES it should be illegal but it isn’t, I don’t see a petition going around for all to sign to outlaw this , this is just one stock we’re all complaining about and there’s hundreds they’re doing it to every year ! Imagine if everyone right across all the threads on HC put in $200 + for a good law firm to start a class action to bring them to justice , but hey I suppose it’s easier to lose thousands to shorters (sarcasm) . HERE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF US IN PLAIN ENGLISH FOR ALL TO READ. The problem in the World is US we all let it happen. Sorry guys off topic but it does explain that the fundamentals haven’t changed it’s all due to us all being played by the Big WOLVES of Wall Street ! and in some way they are doing some of us a real favour, how long will this opportunity last to get in cheap for us before WBT goes gangbusters ? It’s obvious we would have already been there if it wasn’t for these shorters . Not Advice just my rambling thoughts .
    D76C1DF6-DEC8-4190-944D-EE36A8D1B0EE.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.