WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

As we get closer to Q4 and the end of 2023, my concerns grow.If...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    As we get closer to Q4 and the end of 2023, my concerns grow.

If no customers or deals announced very soon, I lose a lot of faith in both Coby and the Board in terms of managing shareholder expectations. You can all bang on about how this is the greatest management team and their experience blah blah blah, but the simple fact of the matter is he made statements about customers before that didn't come to fruition. Share price gets hammered. Then instead of tempering his comments and learning from his mistakes, he doubles down and makes further comments about customers and deals by end of this year.

Yes, of course external factors can influence outcomes, but to me it is inexcusable for Coby and the Board not to learn from their past mistakes and get trapped in the same over promises. When will they learn not to put definitive timeframes on things? It's no different from companies missing revenue or profit targets - they also get slammed. In WBT's case, with no revenue or profit, the statements made about customers and deals have a huge impact on share price.

The management of communication with WBT is atrocious - the capital raising fiasco, the trading halt fiasco, the list goes on.

Ultimately the Board and Coby are there to act in the best interests of shareholders. Whilst they may have strong technical expertise, the communication and management of shareholder expectations is very ordinary.

I continue to hold in hope. I can't even look at my portfolio anymore. And then since price has been decimated so much, when deals eventually happen, we probably only go back to $5 or $6 which would still be a disappointment in the context of where the share price has been.

Just far too much volatility in this stock. It's like investing in Bitcoin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.