WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

In Coby's last investor seminar in Sydney in early August, he...

1. 6,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2444
    In Coby's last investor seminar in Sydney in early August, he (or Ashley Krongold) commented on the high level of technical knowledge of many retail investors, compared to what they experience with institutional investors. I think they said that the instos often start by asking for a basic lesson in semiconductor technology, or similar. I wonder if this situation still persists, even though WBT have now entered both the ASX 300 & 200 ? I guess many of those big funds and instos are simply buying a certain size holding, commensurate with their investment rules. But there must be a few now that are doing a deeper analysis, and when they do, are probably realising that they can't afford not to be invested in WBT, given this could grow to become the next ASX listed tech giant in the medium term. Too much egg on the face if they remain on the sidelines "because they didn't understand ReRam". Player1 - I agree with you that instos are probably now carefully accumulating WBT, and these devils will try to do so at the lowest share possible, using every trick in the book. I'm accumulating too, steadily reducing my average buy price. Very happy with that.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.