WBT 0.00% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-6083

1. 5,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi all .....

I would consider -now- if the volume starts to drop with the SP value increasing - shorts will have some concern. That action, having worked in a S/Brokers office -was once a signal/hint/hope/possibility that the SP was in a strong and (powerful) -uptrend.........with maybe some small retraces from day traders actions. Note -that was many years ago, but market 'psychology-?' is a funny beast !

Now WBT -with possible further announcements of note (sooner rather than later), the SP has a chance of strong support from- sophisticates and fund managers. The latter however have very solid investment strategies - and usually stick to them.... Some 'micro cap funds' however are more aggressive.

The most positive thing at hand is - the possibility of very impressive announcements. It has been many a year that I have seen a possible situation like this. Again briefly:-
    -a recent -very positive announcement
    -low share volume
    -short position -of note.
    -increasing share price-
    -Coy record of truth in announcements
    -Keeps word - but one must consider 'some matters beyond control of WBT's management' (take note some impatient posters here???)
    -more announcements due and some 'possible belief of what they may be' . Note never 100% correct -----------though
    -An animated and excited CEO......................yeah ! Especially in view of what is going on around him !

All an opinion - Do your own research most important........HC is a chat site with the most powerful self - influencer -Money!..
    Financial Advice - Illegal like a sick bird - ill Eagle!

Keep safe - enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.