WBT 3.83% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-6190

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    You need to understand something about WBT's specific technological and commercial advantages before you start comparing it to the many other chips in development at this moment.

All in all, WBT offers a major transformation on what Business Strategists call "The Efficiency Fronter".

That means, essentially, that WBT's technology will deliver a lot more for a lot less, across broad range of applications - and what competing technology at the moment can match WBT on all these competitive parameters?

Barriers to adoption are unusually low too, utilising common materials and processes that allow the repurposing of existing facilities, and even reducing manufacturing complexity.

I'm not a techie. I have to trust the top drawer WBT team who have given their exemplar careers to this project, and some of the very smart guys who post here.

My experience is confined to business, strategy, and new product development - and from that point of view WBT has had, from the beginning, exceptional and powerful strengths.

Weird, just weird, to find such a gem hiding in a globally obscure tech-exchange like the ASX. I've held from the get go.

WBT is a game changer, and any global industry player ignores that at their peril. The top ten are engaging - don't you worry.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.