WBT 0.22% $2.32 weebit nano ltd

I agree the focus should be on the fabs for all the reasons you...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I agree the focus should be on the fabs for all the reasons you have presented plus:
    • each signing starts a 12 to 18 month clock (qualification) to when that contract could potentially produce meaningful revenue through production
    • the more fabs available to manufacture the more issues such as the IP issue with Skywater will be mitigated, ie if Skywater don't have the necessary IP, then perhaps one of the other fabs that can produce our memory will.
    • In 12 months if we have been signing fabs the pool of potential new customers will increase. If we focus on just Skywater and DBH customers and no new fabs, then in 12 months we will not only need to convince people to use our product, but probably have to convince them to shift Fab in order to do it.

I can understand ExtraPace's point of view in wanting to sign customers right now, because all this shorting is really frustrating and there are many of us here that value WBT much higher than what is being reflected in the share price, but if a little pain now, means significantly better results in one to two years time, I am all for the pain.

I am still as confident as ever though that WBT will be a success and in time the shorters will move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.