WBT 2.99% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-6319

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Its painful I know what’s it like to loose half of it ! All I can tell you is , when WBT consolidated from 56c it retraced to 28c for quite a while ! It was very stressful especially when there was no contracts , remember this was in its infancy so can you image what us LTH we’re feeling ? Your situation is also very stressful but on a very different level to ours imo. WE NOW HAVE :
    1) Two signed agreements. Tier1 and Tier2
    2)We all now know the Sp is retracing because of Shorters ! and only shorters , the fundamentals have not change.
    3) War and World economics are part of this decline.
    4) We all know revenue is coming by end of year, and possibly more contracts.
    As far as I’m concerned WBT is moving forward very nicely. Patience is required here , As Coby said , revenue will be quite substantial as they move into mass production in a couple of years .
    With that in mind I wouldn’t worry this imo is just the beginning, but I can understand your fear . Stay off the threads for a while you just might find a nice surprise at Christmas . Just imagine Christmas night you open up your account and Coby has given you a nice little prezzy $5.00,$6.00,$7.00 or even more , depending on announcements. Give yourself a break go over and over Coby’s interview to reassure yourself and revisit the SP for XMas . Respect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.