WBT 2.99% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-6321

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Not sure about that Twincreeks .

Trying to wrap my head around the short positions thinking , and the amount of downside from here and at what point do they start covering ?
    They seem to have an amazing amount of confidence with the shorting continuing at these levels ?
    Is it possible that they have been shorting with one account and buying all the cheap shares with another so in a sense accumulating a position in a completely different entity or a few different entities which they don't break the 5 per cent disclosure rule , all the while we are watching and being smacked in the face daily with these substantial holder notices of less or more than 5 % by MUFG / first sentier ??? making us think it's just a shorting money grab ?

Is it a shell game for months and months of accumulation at the lowest prices using the shorting situation to best advantage ?

We all think the shorts are going to burn on customer agreements or a big name like Samsung or Intel IDM signing ..
    How can the shorters be so confident this won't occur , and not showing any semblance of covering yet .
    I remember jamlobby posted once .. get ready for an education ,when he alerted us to the fact he was shorting WBT .
    An education many of us surely have received .

If shareholders have learnt anything yet , it is they seem to know exactly what they are doing .
    Somethings a bit off here i think , and doesn't make complete rational sense .
    Many of us believe what Coby says he will deliver ,
    the shorters can't be that confident that he won't , so with that in mind and the end of the year is closing in ,why aren't they reducing the shorts at least a little bit right now .
    Could it be that they won't get burnt at all , as they already have a surplus of shares accumulated to close their short position ,but in different accounts . so as not to be seen by the market .
    So they have now won on a few levels .. they stay as sharks in the water , ie the shorters are only increasing therefore the shareprice is going to get hammered more , it keeps retailers who are keen to buy at larger amounts at bay until the shorting position starts to show its reducing , it keeps T 2 traders in large amounts away as its almost impossible to believe now it's going to have a famous Weebit surge in shareprice in multiple daily increases , so getting on the right side of a long trade isn't so easy . and finally it gives the impression from the shareprice that the company is struggling , when the reality is , it is progressing and going from strength to strength with multiple positive technical announcements and now commercial agreements with our first of more ( I believe ) to come Tier 1 ' s .
    My theory is ,and feeling is now they won't get burnt to crisp as many hope as they would already have a considerable safeguard in place .
    Weebit was majority held by retailers , retailers are the prey here , the big sharks ( and I mean brokers , institutions , not companies seeking to buy us out ) want a piece of what in a few years is going to be a very dynamic , disruptive , successful and profitable company that is positioning itself to be the next big tech company in the memory space .
    The BEOT does not want to pay top dollar and has the means , and methods and tools at their disposal not to have to .
    What can we do about it ?
    Don't panic , look at the long game here , know that if all this is somewhat plausible , that Weebit Nano shares down the line will be far more valuable and somewhat rare and therefore the shareprice will reflect this .
    But don't be surprised if there is no massive short squeeze and if one day all those shorts are magically covered with few ashes to be seen .
    Many think they are stupid and don't know what they are doing , I think the total opposite is true and we are being served a masterclass in the art of shorting .
    And finally if they have accumulated a nice position , they win on any positive increase in the shareprice once the customer announcement comes and the shorts ( sharks) are seen to be leaving the Weebit waters .
    I'm sure many people currently want to buy into this company but are either scared of losing more money , or they are watching the short play out and mirroring their moves to accumulate with them .
    At Some point and I think it's close , true price discovery has to kick in and it will only take one or two large buys to kick this back up where it should be . closer to the five dollar capital raise . at the very least .
    I have a very long term view on Weebit so won't be selling for a fair while . Greed will get the better of a few , fear will get more but the end result is they are trying to wrench the shares from retailers grasp because this company has all the attributes of being a future tech giant .
    Hang in there and in a few years I believe we will all be reminiscing about the times we could be buying heaps of Weebit for under $5 , why didn't we?

All just my thoughts and opinion only . I hope I'm completely wrong and there is a massive short squeeze , but Weebit Nano has some rusted on retailers , and as a more than likely future darling on the ASX has amazing potential , so why wouldn't you use methods , even devious ones , to accumulate as much as you can at these prices in its embryonic stages .. ?
    Dyor
    As always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.