WBT 2.87% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-6370

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Crazy how powerful the shorters are , in control of this shareprice .
    Looking at it on Friday when it was mid $3.90s and there was a buy parcel in the buy queue for 70, 000 shares at $ 3.57 . its still there .
    I was thinking at the time , that's their next price target , surely it can't get there ?? when it gets close they move it down .
    They have been doing this for weeks and weeks .
    Keeping what seems like the only genuine buy in the buy queue visible but out of reach where most think it has no chance of going , but it inevitably gets there through there manipulation and financial rug pulls ..
    How do you beat it ?
    Maybe sit within 5 or 10 c of their obvious ploy if you want to accumulate .
    The thing is today with the announcement there are just as big bids higher than that , and this announcement now makes it a lot harder so maybe , hopefully , we start to see some covering and reduction in the shorts over this next week ..
    I'm well over this share not being allowed to be valued on its true potential without all the financial manipulation going on , which creates its own fears in investors minds , to buy into what potentially could be one of the best long term investments on the AsX in the next 5 to 10 years .
    In my opinion it will be .
    When it is allowed free rein .. watch out !!
    Just my observation and thoughts .
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
-0.060(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.03 $80.04K 38.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13113 $2.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 4658 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.