WBT 0.48% $2.08 weebit nano ltd

A good ex broker friend received 100000 ASX shares when they...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    A good ex broker friend received 100000 ASX shares when they were listed -- came on about $2 I think
    He kept riding them over the years much to my dismay,eventually selling some around $60
    He had a belief and stuck to his guns

I don't think most appreciate the magnitude of linking with a Tier1 at this stage of development
    With TSMC introducing ReRam other key players will have to follow suit and get seriously involved with this cutting edge NVM
    WBT"s timing is excellent to go the next step and link with one or more of the big players.
    Putting together these deals is not simple,but believe WBT would be well advanced in discussions
    The smart money appears to be entering the stock and I am more interested in WBT" s market cap than the share price itself
    A$1bill market cap is tiny in a global sense
    Even A$5 bill is under US$4 bill and these are in my view more realistic baseline market caps as WBT takes the next key step
    Revenue will follow, but initially it will be who you are linked with and key customers that will drive the market
    There is always risk with startups but WBT have derisked substantially and ticked all the boxes in its steely development over the last 6 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.08
Change
0.010(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $392.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.07 $2.12 $2.06 $668.1K 320.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2473 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 10686 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.