WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Mostly agree . But as you know Coby has been pretty prolific so...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Mostly agree .
    But as you know Coby has been pretty prolific so far trying to get out the message to potential investors .
    Now if he was doing the same thing with the endorsement of a name like Intel or Samsung attached , something everybody knows , then the masses , the mum and dad types , small funds , big funds , foreign investors would all take a second and third look .
    Trying to explain this widget is better than that widget is hard work .
    Explaining that Samsung or Intel endorse this widget over that widget is far easier to get that message across to the mostly tech dumb masses .
    If for example , I had not heard about Weebit or Reram , would seeing it on TV peek my interest .. maybe ,
    but if I heard on TV Samsung or Intel are adopting this technology to replace a well known and loved one, because it's reached its use by date , then I think that would peak my interest .
    But who really knows .
    It's all hypothetical..
    I'm just happy , stoked really that I personally know of it , found it early , had the intuition to hold it through the journey and that the company is going from strength to strength to strength .

One day it has the potential to be a household name just like Intel and Samsung .

It certainly has the foundations .
    Jmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.