WBT 2.50% $1.95 weebit nano ltd

Evening all.97.87%I'm more than a little relieved to see...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Evening all.
    97.87%

I'm more than a little relieved to see others top heavy portfolios. 4 years ago WBT was just another holding at about 8%. I deversified etc as is wise, been investing 7 years now in total, but again and again only about 60% of my investments were positive. I tried to pick winners over 12 months to reduce my CGT. But I just wasn't good enough, so many unseen events, and 40% would lose and I was really only creeping forwards. Doing so much research and stressing at all my reds. When friends asked about my investing/trading I had to admit I just wasn't very good but I hoped I was learning. I joked I wasn't really winning or losing, more like taking a painful 5 year course in investing strategies at my own expense

WBT was so exciting to research, the more I read the better the story. I have a firm science background but the tech took me a long time, 2 years, to really understand. Then to understand the landscape for such new technologies. Then market.. I mean there's so much to learn. Anyway the more I read and understood the better the story. I have built a rather large holding now. In and out for 4 years, taking full advantage of things like Covid, and Global News. Slowly feeling my way through our highs and lows to build and build.

I am very happy to be completely unbalanced with 97.87%
    And a little relieved to know I'm not the only crazy fanatic here.

Now I know many are holding and holding
    But honestly I'm in and out with 1/5 of my holding I'd love to hit 200k shares before we hit $10 and I don't think there's much time left!

I know, a rambling post. Sorry. But I do get excited over WBT and this is the most exciting time in my excitement!!

HC is the only way I'd know I'm not the only crazy investor, so thanks for sharing your own stories. I appreciate knowing you are all out there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.050(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $368.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.99 $1.91 $1.676M 855.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5128 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 3374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.