WBT 0.00% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

This is a great 4c and is as Coby told us it would be back in...

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1946
    This is a great 4c and is as Coby told us it would be back in 2021. All but the first customer at Skywater is as planned or ahead of schedule.

So how I interpret the share price is as follows.
    A fund(s) drove the price higher to $9 ( way above fair value relative to its progress to commercialization and profitability) forcing it into the asx300 and then the asx200. At which point index buyers were forced to buy. They did so in the market and also off market from these same funds. A very tidy profit to the fund(s)
    Consequently the index funds placed their holding with a custodian who made the stock available to borrow for shorting.
    The same fund(s) short the stock back to fair value (imo, $4) . After 2 quarters of the lower market cap the ASX rebalances and removes WBT from ASX200. Index funds are forced to sell. And guess who is prepared to buy from them for another huge profit.
    In the middle of all this, retail investors are washed around with profits/losses and emotions.

WBT is a great long term investment, but will take years to be profitable and further cap raises. There will be lots of ups and downs as the games are played.
    My plan is to buy at oversold levels (currently imho $2.50-$3 ) and sell at overvalued ($8-$10)...aside from those trades, sit on the core position from $30c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.