WBT 4.26% $2.45 weebit nano ltd

As much as I agree with you on Elmo it's better to play the...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    As much as I agree with you on Elmo it's better to play the ball, not the man especially with yes man culture.
    Yes men or women are by nature followers who are loath to stick their head above the trenches to question decisions or advance new ideas. Every large organisation has a degree of yes men/women in their culture. If it is pervasive you get found out eventually as per Qantas.
    My working career was with Qantas, the best airline in the world while I was there. Built by normal hard working Ozzies including my father, a founding member of the aircraft engineers union. He left school aged 12 but went on to become Engineering Manager of Fiji Airways or Air Pacific as it is known today. Start Fiji's first large scale apprenticeship scheme for locals. That all changed when Qantas employment policies changed to require a teriary or university education. My father and I would have made through the front door today.From that day forward a yes man/woman culture developed with the results so obvious today of a destroyed reputation and universal derision from customers and fed up staff. Those of us who understand how dangerous this type of culture is in an airline company pray it doesn't lead to disaster.
    Tesla culture is fail fast at implementing new ideas and processes. The best engineers and IT people want to work there and MBA's(university educated Master of Business) need not apply.
    The best selling car in the world period is the Model Y. I have one and bar the annoying windscreen wipers auto function and no VTG, it is brilliant in every aspect. To go from a startup company in 2007 to the best selling car on the planet in 17 yrs when every other start up in the auto industry went broke over the last 100 yrs trying to compete with Ford, GM and Chrysler(now Stellantis) is impossible with a yes man/ woman culture.
    The actual yes man/woman culture is in those 3 companies filled with MBA's. The "Teardown Titan", engineer Sandy Munro worked for these companies but now dismantles cars etc to show companies how to save money by implementing processes that he was continually denied by these companies. His company now exclusively only does EV's. He was the first person to tear down the Model 3( paid for in cash) in 2019 and was scathing of it. Tesla listened, made those changes, and the rest is history.
    There is a lot of misinformation about Tesla peddled by people being disrupted so it is easy to put it in the same basket as it's CEO which is unfair to the obviously talented workforce at Tesla.
    What they have achieved in 2yrs with Optimus Robot technology from scratch is actually remarkable.

Hopefully WBT can separate the man from the company because EV's are the future and Tesla leads the tech in this space.

As to the Chinese question, BYD is a remarkable company and perfect fit for WBT as it has multiple divisions and is not government owned like SAIC who make some great EV's. Geopolitically BYD who are setting up car manufacturing in the US, and already make Electric Buses and Trucks from their California factory, would have to be top of the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.100(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $462.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.46 $2.34 $1.524M 632.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5678 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 13200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.