WBT 11.3% $2.04 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-7078

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    my guess is that the rats have already covered the original short... likely stashed away across various accounts to not trigger major share holder statements... it helps keep us focused on the short movements

beyond this they are playing tic tak with bots and trapping retail in the current SP band

once the break out occurs (with the news we al know is coming) they gift back existing holding and bank the profits, including any cheaply acquired retail holding....making it a win win

we all know where WBT is headed... however broadcasting a massive short % with repetitive major shareholder Ann's makes nervous small retail move away...guess this make for easier market manipulations (hence major swings with very small trade volume... not manipulation my backside)

this allows for longer plays and accumulation

they will continue to sell back and forth until the music stops with any major announcement. unfortunately at this point, it could be too late for many retail holders

the efforts to spread fear and disrupt is focused because they want what we hold!!!

try and ignore the FUD... we are now on a slower but steady rise

WBT for the WIN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
-0.260(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $385.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.30 $2.04 $2.127M 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3770 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.08 19053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.