WBT 1.01% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

Yes , but it's been creeping higher along the way , and the...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    Yes , but it's been creeping higher along the way , and the pressure although unseen is mounting on those who have sold their shares but do not actually own them .
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result ..
    Had we not been in the clutches of the short sellers and their obvious algorithms and manipulation I dare say we would have a different result . So we either sell , or sell some and trade If so inclined , or we wait them out ..

Semiconductors take time . that time to make real money takes patience , patience wears a person out .. and that's what the shorters rely on .
    The news from the company itself if put on a chart in regards to its progress is only going in an upwards trajectory and eventually that will translate to the shareprice and the short sellers will then have no say in it , other than to contribute to the rising shareprice .
    Its tough I know , everyone has to do what suits them best , and holding tight to a share like Weebit bobbing up and down if your not trading , and watching others like Meta and NVidia and crypto tearing up the charts is tough ..

What could have been if only I sold ?
    The grass is always greener in another stock ?
    Why are we all here though and why do we hold on so tight with such optimism .

Make up a pro and cons list with this company versus any other at a similar stage of development and I think you would have your answer .
    We are optimistic because the entire business opportunity that Weebit Nano is as a package is special , and patience , although extremely frustrating has a very high chance of success and reward given what we have been informed of by management .
    So I hold strong because of that ..
    There's another saying " don't sweat the small stuff " and " this too shall pass " .
    Weebit is a gem , the market will see this when it's obvious to all .
    Expect the best . I do .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.030(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $2.99 $2.91 $648.3K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8579 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 3868 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.92
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.99 $2.91 30396
Last updated 13.33pm 07/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.