WBT 0.68% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

I do not really see what people are complaining about.I first...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    I do not really see what people are complaining about.
    I first heard of "Radar Iron" as it was back in 2009 when I was in Israel and thought that this could be an interesting company to keep an eye on.
    It was not until 2014 that I bought into WBT after examining what was happening and who was making it happen.
    I was so impressed with the BOD and their backgrounds and their "VISION".
    I also bought into 4DS at the same time and we all know what is happening in that arena.
    The achievements to date are outstanding and continue impress all that are associated with it.
    If you analyze the makeup of the board, you will not find any on the ASX that would come close to the superior combined technical and management background that we have in WBT.
    We and the industry are going through extremely rapid changes in regards to technology development and in a lot of cases has placed a lot of large FABs, IDM's and product developers sitting on their hands as to what is available and where and when these companies are going to adopt "New Technology" for the sake of their customers.
    They are not going to make decisions lightly as it costs multiple millions and a lot of time to change from one technology to a new on like our ReRAM.
    My thoughts are that our first large high volume order of ReRAM will be used in a new product as apposed to an adaption of our ReRAM in an existing product.
    My other thoughts are that not only will we see multiple signings, but what will really put us in the spotlight (as we are starting to see) is the announcements of various product enhancements and possible releasing of new products for production in the form of PIM, Discrete, Ai etc.
    For me I keep on adding to what I hold as I see the future of this company joining the elite team of companies within this industry with a SP in excess of $80+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.020(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $563.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.94 $406.5K 136.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 10011 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 6499 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.94 21914
Last updated 12.16pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.