WBT 0.00% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Pata , Interesting what you said there . No hope of selling this...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Pata ,
    Interesting what you said there .
    No hope of selling this week at those figures.

You would have to say the short sellers have created an environment of distrust about the value of the company via share price manipulations over a fairly long period of time now . and people are now just riding their coat tails .
    Every single day as long as I can recall since they entered , they have a parcel of 40 to 60 thousand shares sitting visible in the buy queue about 10 to 12 c away from the bid saying to retailers , if you're frustrated Mr long term shareholder and you want to get out with a larger parcel here's the price point we're prepared to pay .. except ..
    It never gets hit , if the price goes up , it moves up , if the price goes down it moves down , it s always there every day but never gets taken out .
    If that's not some form of mental manipulation of the price then what is ?
    All you can do and it seems others are too is wait above that price if you want to accumulate which it seems quite a few are ..
    It started today at $4.15 , moved to$4.11 and now sits at $4.08. , now $4.10 always moving , always there .. so it's some sort of generated algorithm imo for shareprice suppression , possibly accumulation now .. too far away from the bid to call it manipulation and not enough volume probably either to get called out .
    Anyway , just my thoughts and observations when I check comsec when I can through the day ..
    Be glad to see the day they HAVE to buy at the sell bid .
    Lot of fun seeing those bigger parcels at the top of the sell bid , when they appear , get gobbled up whole ..
    Not often enough yet though to get too excited .
    Such low volumes .
    We await the announcement ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $2.99 $2.95 $133.8K 45.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6171 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 1721 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.97
  Change
0.000 ( 0.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.99 $2.95 1792
Last updated 10.42am 07/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.