WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-7269

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Experience pays. I have found the play somewhat predictable . I am fortunate to be 7 years on ASX . Also I played small in first 3 years.
    My journey with WBT has been good. I may have been fortunate of course, with no real skills in the game . I discuss the market with 3 mates , their shares and my shares , we use very different rational to understand the movements. Some folk say dont "predict" but react and respond. I don't get that really cos your wins are in front of you (and so are your losses). Along the way many of my 6 to 8 weeks plans have played out well.
    I do feel for folk less experienced who have been burned here.
    So here's some free advice - only play with what you can afford to lose or don't play.

I have a large holding in WBT . I may need to offload the whole lot in next 6 months if we cant sell this tech better. I love the tech . But gotta start looking at an exit plan when it falls behind schedule . Cant just stay "in love" with a stock. No meaningful news by Christmas 2024 and i'll be surprised if we have an SP above $2.50 . Now obviously I wont wait for that to happen - Ill have to "predict" that it is happening.

Good fortunes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.