WBT 7.82% $2.24 weebit nano ltd

Hi All, I didn't think this would raise such a stir. Given it...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Hi All,

I didn't think this would raise such a stir. Given it did, I thought I'd better wait for Coby to get to work today before replying further. I had no agenda other thanto share what Coby asked me to. Feel free to fact check that. I am well awarethat it would be a serious issue to claim otherwise. For those that have beenfollowing this forum for a long time, you'll know I've been in this company since the RAD days.I've only ever been long and yes, I started the thread on shorting (and still remain whatsome used to refer to as a spartan). I first met Coby face to face at thebeginning of 2020 and he's always demonstrated absolute integrity, even whenI've disagreed with him (Eg. I was against the capital raising in June 2020which enabled me to get so many 45c options which in hindsight were a gift).

My questions related to avideo with MarketOpen Australia that I saw on LinkedIn. When I emailedCoby, I had no intention of putting our private (but non-inside information)correspondence on a public forum, but he knows I'm a part of this communityfrom past discussions and since he asked me to share it and it seemed he’sgetting a lot of the same questions, I thought I’d do him the favour. I notethat I just copied and pasted an unedited extract from his email that wasrelevant to the comment about sharing. For some reason, some spaces wentmissing (there were spaces between words in his original email). The extractwas otherwise word for word.

For the record, thequestions that his answers related to were:

• Why do you think therehas not been an agreement already (outside the issue with IP for Skywater whichyou’ve previously advised the market of)?
    • Is there anything aboutWeebit ReRam which is putting people off?

I've often questioned whyI continue to hold after seeing this fall from $9. Simple answer remains isthat Coby and the Board are not in this game for peanuts. Their reputations areworth more than their considerable shareholdings (at least 3 of them are in thetop 30 shareholders). I'm willing to go along for the ride.

FWIW, Coby's comment on that last sentence "The end of your previous email is the key point: People like Dadi, Yoav and Atiq don’t put their reputation at risk if they don’t really believe in the company. We all truly believe in the future of Weebit."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.190(7.82%)
Mkt cap ! $422.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.40 $2.23 $3.263M 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 24516 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.27 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.25
  Change
-0.190 ( 8.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.31 $2.33 $2.24 234029
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.