WBT 5.50% $2.11 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-779

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    I believe that what you are describing is the shareholder equivalent of "a gentleman never tells" in reference to affairs of the heart.
    After 3 celebratory JD Black's at the Bruns Pub in honour of Mark " Corky" Coleman, an old mate, fearless waterman and Indo legend, a wild brother from another mother I may have slightly broken that rule.
    Shout out to Pete from Alstonville whose mind I may or may not have blown as we talked about investing styles. Never met Pete before, could see his passion to "beat the market" and wants to keep trying after being close to destroyed by it.
    The road to riches is paved with the carcasses of many who try to taste its sweet nectar.
    The price of admission is learning why you failed and finding a winning formula that works for you. Having been were Pete has been it was awesome talking to him and hopefully helping him change from "beating the market" to a mindset of winning through education and using that to form a strategic plan around macro trends and disruption to pick those rare companies that win.
    As much fun as I've had this week winning it was just as rewarding to see the light bulbs popping off in Pete's head. Whether it was fate or karma that he asked to sit at our table in a packed pub hopefully his journey to winning started last night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.