WBT 0.26% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-782

1. MTV
    1,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 607
    I have to agree with you about the term 'Spartan'. I only saw it for the first time a couple of days ago on this thread, and didn't know what they were on about. I thought it might have been an in-joke between forum members. Anyway, IMO it qualifies as one of the silliest terms I've seen so far in the market (and it has some stiff competition in that department).

I also agree with you about self congratulatory posts, especially when they take on an us-and-them tone. I say this as a TLH myself. However, you have fallen into the trap of responding in kind. We are all shareholders, and large or small, long term or recent, we are sharing in the vision.

One thing that does set LTHs apart is that we provided the funding in CRs that financed the company through the dark years. Success was far from certain. Don't be fooled by the narrative fallacy, that it was obvious all along that this day would come for the company - it wasn't. It has been a long wait to part of an overnight success.
    Last edited by MTV: 04/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.99 $1.92 $1.285M 663.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21248 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 4652 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.