WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

@mikeyboy62 given I just wrote a LTH self-indulgent post I can't...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    @mikeyboy62 given I just wrote a LTH self-indulgent post I can't help responding. I know what you mean, and I have no interest in a shareholder caste system, us v them mentality, or silly Roman names, which I agree are reminiscent of an annoying cool kids club on the primary school playground. But I disagree with you that people who invested in a completely unknown, completely speculative little tech company, and hung on through the hard times, based on hope, dreams, research, stubbornness and tenacity, can't pat each other on the back when they come out the other end vindicated with a valuable shareholding in potentially one of the world's most professional, transformative and eventually successful companies (as long as the back-patting and self-congratulation is not too over the top). If you're not able to celebrate that then what's the point? Keep in mind that, for a lot of these people (eg me), they have this life-changing story in common only with fellow LTH holders on this forum that they have been interacting with throughout the journey. Also, keep in mind that in a couple of years you and all other current investors will be the LTHs in an absolute behemoth, and I'm guessing we'll all be a bit jolly and keen to revel in a few stories and a bit of self-indulgence about the early days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.30 $1.096M 476.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.