WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

The only positive with the constant dribble on here from the fly...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    The only positive with the constant dribble on here from the fly by nighters is the more they say the more it is clear to everyone how little they know.

Why aren't the directors of a listed company who are in negotiations with some of the largest companies in the world buying on market? Ummm, because they can't. I would actually be concerned if they were buying.

Why are the directors dumping their shares? Ummm, they're not as evidenced by the lack of announcements regarding this topic.

Why can't shareholders see that Coby hates the ASX? Ummm, Coby has repeatedly said in the 5-6 interviews you haven't watched since that ridiculous article was published that he is not an ASX hater and that the ASX, for the most part, has been very good to Weebit.

Some of the points being raised are comical and remind me of those who have come and gone before them.

I could be completely wrong, and I am happy to admit it if I am, but it is just too much of a coincidence that the increase of comments like we're seeing on here is happening as shorts are exiting. It is all connected and the fly by nighters are doing their best to help those who feed them.

Investing is as much a psychological game as it is financial. They win if you sell. Do your future self a favour, and don't let them win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $611.1K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 29735 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.33 2938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.