WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Tend to agree with your sentiments. This pattern has happened...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Tend to agree with your sentiments. This pattern has happened before. As a holder since 2017, I have reached for the heart pills on a number of occasions but the only time I sold was to invest in WBTOA options in 2020 (which transpired to be a good decision in the end). I was tempted to sell a small percentage on Friday or at open today to fund various non-share related projects, but decided to take the wait and see approach. I suspect that many traders decided that the profit from Friday was too good to miss. I also suspect there are many in a similar boat to me where their weighting of WBT in their portfolio has become excessive and they took the decision to re-adjust their portfolio, I decided to not change my weighting and just enjoy the rollercoaster ride - may need a change of underpants after the downward ride but will totally enjoy when it reaches new heights and turns from a rollercoaster to a scenic railway.

As for the hitting of stop-losses, I tend to agree. Looking at the trading data up to 11.00 am this morning that was my thought as well. Again, we have seen similar patterns occur before when the tree is shaken. I spent the weekend wondering whether I should sell and buy back on the fall but the risk not being able to buy back at a lower price and the though of riding the scenic railway convinced me otherwise. Am sure those risk takers who sold on open are back in enjoying the ride and I am just enjoying the 'return to normality' as I type.

I have decided to part with other investments rather than downsize WBT, such is my belief in the product.

All in my own opinion and NOT advice. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.