WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8320

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi mate time to go back to the Cave and hibernate, lol there is so much noise on here lately it’s worthwhile just coming back when you know there is an announcement, regurgitation after regurgitation, the announcement will come when it’s ready , and while we wait the shorts will be doing their thing religiously, doesn’t phase me at all as I know when Coby makes that announcement this will race pretty hard imo as everyone will know the horse is out of the gate ! there will be no stopping it , Just a reminder everyone Coby did say the price will take care of itself on the next announcement and he also said the shorters will be surprised ! Now I know most on here will say “he also said we will have an announcement soon”. I get that but you have to remember one thing , Coby has made promises in the past , and yeah has taken longer than anticipated, BUT HE HAS ALWAYS COME THROUGH hasn’t he ! I think he wants this more than any of us one here ! what’s the difference this time round , we’ve all experienced this waiting game ? It’ll happen when it’s ready that’s all I need to know so for now I’m going to give this thread a bit of a break an await that next great announcement could be tomorrow could be by end of year but it will happen and when it does look out Imo , DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.