WBT 0.80% $2.53 weebit nano ltd

Running discussion on SP, page-8350

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    There are many stories of this and with each one of those there has been a non holding “young gun”full of know all who is now old and always looking back of what could have been ! kicking himself/herself ! Imo unless you have millions to throw into this game and a diversified portfolio your not going to beat the system if your day trading it your picking up pips on the chance that mother of all announcements doesn’t drop , my strategy has been PATIENCE, free roll where possible and take the occasional profit , this is my LT strategy and I can say without a lie very successful for me . I believe WBT’s board of directors are working on a MOTHER OF ALL announcements to make sure Coby’s quote gets full filled “the shorters will be surprised and the price will take care of itself” from that last interview with Coby , he looks tired and I believe the man is such as true to his word he is working non stop to deliver the goods , he has not let us down yet ! But time is not something he can control , sell at your own peril I’ll be waiting .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.53
Change
0.020(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.57 $2.51 $438.9K 172.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3855 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 4098 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.