WBT 2.92% $2.33 weebit nano ltd

I used to think the same and hoped it would turn around - 15...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I used to think the same and hoped it would turn around - 15 million shorts outstanding this just being churned over and over .

40 Days of trading until the next rebalance when we exit from the top 300 - without the rebalance how can they cover those shorts in an orderly manner if the Household name and major announcement Coby has allluded to was released impossible - but i would bet london to a brick on they get a chance to exit with the rebalance

Look how long the fake props have been in the buy order always 3 to 4 pips below current market always drops down when gets close never gets touched .

I went back again and had another read of all our previous asx reports will be very interesting reading the next company announcement and the associated timelines indicated .

The kangacorns - tornados - and shorts paying the price - and then re engaging with china when for years they distanced themselves by all means posiible from that happening - all just feels like a carrot on a stick to retail - ideal scenario for traders to benefit .

Keep the retail mum and dad investors engaged

No family offices in israel buying into the company , no interest from the recent director in buying shares , and only minimal amount of purchase from directors over the past years

They say never fall in love with a stock well that was me for 8 years i know a few others in the same boat - i used to lap up every meeting , interview , announcement and would be fiercly loyal towards the company and would defend all perceived negative comments on here accordingly

I have taking off my reading between the lines glasses and the hopium attached - Now it is eyes wide open

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.070(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.30 $1.157M 496.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19191 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 2874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.